Tuesday 6 March 2012

Task 2.Who are they?How will they find me?

My potential clients are based worldwide. They can be branch based or internet based. The internet has made it possible for people to even sell merchandise from their own homes. The media which my potential clients use can either be print based or digital based. Within their print based advertising campaigns they can include include posters, billboards, flyers, mail shots and magazines. Clients will also be asking me to design for clothing/materials. The digital advertising side means that I would be designing  for is screen. This could involve me designing for  T.V.,web or for interactive advertising that engages with the public first hand. For example at bus stops or billboards that use the latest technology to engage with their customers through digital media. I would need a website to display my work and portfolio to potential clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment